It's been a while.
Did I save that money for the nook color? Nope...I knew I wouldn't!
I was supposed to move out of state, I never got that ball rolling : /
Lots of personnel changes going on at work. We are about to emerge from bankruptcy and the new owners are preparing to take over and we are preparing for their takeover.
2 great accountants left, accounting department is "FOCKED" Neither stayed their final 2 weeks because the Interm VP is, according to them "Lucifer". How do I fit into this? My ever persistent supervisor suggests I put in for the payroll accountant position. Not because I'm horrible in payroll, but because she is the type of person that wants to see you advance with in a company. So I take the bait, stupid me! Why stupid? Because as I said before, the payroll accountant wasn't there to train me, it's month end close and my brain hasn't done anything remotely close to accounting since I graduated college in 2007. And to make it even better, being the wonderful person that I am *rolls eyes* I'm helping in payroll until they find a replacement for me. SO as I'm typing this, I have blown the dust off my books from school trying to refresh my memory...it ain't working! My head hurts...relearning sucks.
I'll be in Florida in 12 days...yay for me. I'm really looking forward to leaving this cold weather behind for 5 days.
Well, I'm off to Walmart to buy a nook color, they are on sale today for $199, you can't beat that, its $50 in savings...B & N must be trying to keep up with Amazon's Fire...
No comments:
Post a Comment